Tomáš Sequens partner
Tomáš Sequens is a partner of KŠB. He focuses mainly on energy law, environmental law, including mining law, real estate law, administrative proceedings, including administrative justice, and construction law.
Tomáš Sequens regularly advises clients on regulatory issues and related disputes in the energy sector. He is also active in development projects in the mining and waste disposal sectors. One client says: "He is skilful, and oriented in legal regulations valid specifically for our type of business."
CHAMBERS EUROPE 2022
Tomáš Sequens has a sense of detail and high expertise in each area of law, great communication, and the ability to explain a discussed topic.
LEGAL 500 2021
Long-term legal advice to the REMA Group on the operation of collective end-of-life product management systems.
Advising Green Gas DPB on the operation of a system for the extraction and distribution of mining gas and its use in cogeneration power plants, including legal aid in pricing and operational aspects of the operation of a gas leak detection system.
Long-term advice to Lovochemie, including advice on the redevelopment and operation of its energy source and the development of a number of chemical processing units.
Advising Asental Land on the cleaning and redevelopment of its land affected by coal mining.
Advising the Radioactive Waste Repository Authority on the planning, construction and operation of radioactive waste deposits and the BUKOV Underground Research Facility.
Advising Alpiq Generation (CZ) on the redevelopment, commissioning and operation of its 600 MW coal, gas and biomass-fired power plant in Kladno.
Advocate since 2003.
- International rating agencies (Chambers&Partners, IFRL1000, Legal500) recommend Tomáš as an energy law expert.
- Faculty of Science, Charles University in Prague (Mgr. - 1996)
- Faculty of Law, Charles University in Prague (Mgr. - 1999, JUDr. - 2002)
- De Montfort University v Leicesteru (1998)
- Czech Bar Association
- Czech Society for the Environment
- Oil & Gas Laws and Regulations in Czech Republic, CEE Legal Matters Comparative Guide, 2022
- Změny zelené taxonomie: Cesta k uhlíkové neutralitě, či zkáza české energetiky? Lawyers&Business, 3/2022 (Changes in the green taxonomy: The path to carbon neutrality or the doom of the Czech energy sector?)
- Lex Dukovany – A Step Towards Building a New Nuclear Reactor in The Czech Republic, CEE Legal Matters, Issue 8.8
- Articles on Patria.cz.