Ivo Průša is a Counsel at KŠB. In his practice, he focuses primarily on banking, securities and capital markets, investment funds and companies and collective investment, project financing, including PPP, and contract law.
Advising a syndicate of banks on the financing of a holding company that owns interests in companies engaged in, inter alia, the petroleum industry, lottery and gaming, technology, and real estate.
Advice on syndicated financing to a telecom company.
Advice on financing the acquisition of a company listed on a regulated market which is engaged in the rental of machinery and tools.
Full legal service regarding the financing of a private jet acquisition.
Advocate since 2011.
- The prestigious international rating agency IFLR1000 recommends Iva Průša as a "Raising Star" in the field of banking and financial services.
- Faculty of Law, Charles University in Prague (Ph.D. – 2012)
- Faculty of Law, Masaryk University in Brno (Mgr. – 2007)
- Faculty of Economics and Administration, Masaryk University in Brno (Bc. – 2003)
- Czech Bar Association (examination commissioner for commercial law since 2015, member of the section for private law since 2018)
- PRŮŠA, Ivo. Vnitřní informace a jejich (zne)užití: dílčí poznámky k interpretaci insider dealingu Soudním dvorem Evropské unie. [English: Inside information and its (mis)use: partial remarks on the interpretation of insider dealing by the Court of Justice of the European Union.] Obchodněprávní Revue. 2012, No. 3.
- PRŮŠA, Ivo. Manipulace trhem v úpravě trestního zákoníku. [English: Market manipulation in the amendment of the Criminal Code.] Právní rádce. 2010, No. 22.
- NEVESELÝ, PRŮŠA. Rozhodnutí Nejvyššího soudu ve věci oceňování ručení. [English:Decision of the Supreme Court in the matter of valuation of liability.] Epravo. 2009.
- SEDLÁČEK, PRŮŠA, CHUDÍKOVÁ. Nová právní úprava proti „praní špinavých peněz“. [English:New legislation against "money laundering".] Epravo. 2008.
- Seminar: Pledge and security transfer in context(2014)
- Seminar: Reinsurance Agent(2019)