We are a Czech law firm with a significant international reach. We provide legal and tax services to international corporations on the Czech market, and we advise Czech clients in connection with their expansion abroad.
For consulting abroad, we use the services of renowned law firms for a specific area and benefit from our membership in international associations, in particular:
Many of us are also actively involved in international legal activities:
- Martin Šolc held many positions within the International Bar Association, and in 2017 and 2018 he was the first representative of Central and Eastern Europe to be IBA President.
- Dagmar Dubecká is a member of the Mergers and Acquisitions Committee in the International Bar Association.
- Helena Navrátilová is a member of the Czech branch of the International Fiscal Association.
- Václav Rovenský is a member of the Board of Directors of the International Construction Law Association.
- Jiří Horník is a member of the management committee of the European Air Law Association.
- Jan Černohouz is a member of Corporate Tax Alliance.
- Sasha Štěpánová is a member of The Law Society of England & Wales.
We also use the contacts of many of our lawyers or tax advisors who are graduates of leading foreign universities, including:
- University of Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- McGill University (Canada)
- Columbia Law School (USA)
- Universität Passau (Germany)
- Universität Hamburg (Germany)
- Universität des Saarlandes (Germany)
- Monash University (Australia)
- Maastricht University (Netherlands)
Our experts also publish in important foreign publications: