Dagmar Dubecká partner, shareholder (s.r.o.)
Dagmar Dubecká is a partner of KŠB and she is the head of the mergers and acquisitions team. She has extensive experience in consulting mainly in M&A and corporate law and is regularly awarded in these areas by international rating agencies (Chambers & Partners, IFLR1000, Legal500).
Dagmar Dubecká handles a range of transactions in various sectors, often with a cross-border elements. She is praised by a client who states: "She is proactive and a great expert with great knowledge."
CHAMBERS GOBAL 2022
Kocián Šolc Balaštík has a strong history of involvement with novel Czech transactions, from early privatisations to the first ever squeeze-out. It continues that legacy advising on a number of high profile transactions in the Czech marketplace, with particular expertise in the energy, real estate and banking sectors. The team also works closely with its competition practice, advising clients on matters in front of administrative bodies. Dagmar Dubecká and Martin Šolc co-head the team.
LEGAL 500 2022
Dagmar Dubecka is a well-recognised name across the European market, where she draws praise for her fantastic work on M&A deals.
WHO'S WHO LEGAL 2021
- Mergers and acquisitions, due diligence, private equity, restructuring
- Company law, including corporate group law
Advising Mattoni 1873 on the acquisition of Serbia’s largest mineral water producer – Knjaz Milos.
Advising Chinese company Inner Mongolia Mengtai on the acquisition of the Czech part of the European apt group.
Advising Mattoni 1873 on the acquisition of PepsiCo’s operations on the Czech, Slovak and Hungarian markets, the acquisition of Selecta’s Central European assets, and the sale of the Toma business.
Advising NIBE Industry Group on the acquisition of a heat pump manufacturer in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
Advice on the merger of Mattoni 1873, Hanácká kyselka, and Poděbradka.
Advice on the sale of Smetanová cukrárna.
Acquisition and corporate advice to Very Goodies.
Advice on the sale of Green Gas International, B.V.
Advising HEXPOL Group on the acquisition of Trelleborg Material & Mixing Lesina.
Advocate since 1997.
- International rating publications (Chambers & Partners, Legal 500, IFLR1000) annually evaluate Dagmar Dubecká as one of the leading specialists in the Czech Republic in the field of mergers and acquisitions and corporate law.
- Dagmar has been included twice in the Women Leaders ranking compiled by IFRL1000 (in 2021 and 2022).
- Prestigious publication Who's Who Legal M&A and Governance 2021 lists Dagmar Dubecká as a leading expert in the field of mergers and acquisitions in the Czech Republic
- Dagmar is one of the leading representatives of Czech and Slovak law in the ranking of the TOP 100 women of the Czech-Slovak legal business, which was compiled for the first time in 2021, as part of the # PRVNICH100LET project.
- Dagmar is repeatedly included in the list of the most important business women in the Czech Republic in the prestigious TOP Women of the Czech Republic survey and in the ranking of Important Lawyers, published by the monthly Právní rádce (Economia).
- Dagmar received the Lawyer of the Year - Czech Republic 2015 award in the M&A category, which is awarded by the Finance Monthly Law Awards, a global publishing platform focusing on the corporate sector.
- Faculty of Law, Charles University in Prague (Mgr. - 1994, JUDr. - 2001, Ph.D. - 2001)
- Czech Bar Association (member of Disciplinary Board in 2002 - 2013, member of Appeal Disciplinary Commission since 2013)
- International Bar Association (Czech Bar Association’s permanent representative in the IBA, member of the M&A Committee)
- Italian-Czech Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Camera di Commercio e dell'Industria Italo-Ceca)
- Market Intelligence M&A Overview Czech Republic (2019, 2020, 2021 Lexology Getting the Deal Through series)
- Czech Republic Takeover Guide (International Bar Association, 2008, 2013)
- Directors’ Liability – A Worldwide Review (Kluwer Law International and International Bar Association, 2006, 2011), Czech Republic Chapter
- A Space in the Crowd. Top Legal International, Edition April/March 2011
- IFLR M&A Guide 2011
- Other articles focusing on mergers and acquisitions and corporate law in professional international and Czech publications and magazines (eg Financier Worldwide or the weekly Ekonom)
- M&A IBA Conference 2020, Paris
- IBA Annual conference 2018, Rome
- Lectures and seminars within KŠB Institut