Sasha Štěpánová is an English qualified solicitor and lawyer at KŠB. In her practice, she focuses on advising international investors entering the CEE market in cross border M&A and transactional project work, especially in the areas of M&A, real estate, due diligence, project coordination and business immigration of key managers.
Legal advice to Chinese corporation Inner Mongolia Mengtai during the acquisition of the Czech part of the European aluminium group apt (this transaction was ranked as one of the China Deals of the Year 2020 by LawAsia).
Legal advice to Deutsche Private Equity on acquisition of the Fischer surface technologies group in Germany and Czech Republic.
Legal advice to CP Holdings (UK) on restructuring of hotel operator management scheme for spa hotel group in Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Poland.
Legal advice to Orpea Group (France) on acquisition of the SenaCura group long term care facilities in Central Europe.
Legal advice to Uniuris (Ireland) in connection with the construction and realization of a major office-industrial park in Prague.
Legal advice to Rotor Clip Company Inc., (USA) the world’s largest manufacturer of retaining rings and related products on the acquisition of Segnor, Inc., a Czech manufacturer.
Legal advice to Quinlan Private Capital on acquisition of the Belgian Belinvest and Belarthur group and development of the Hotel Yazz and Hotel Yasmin.
Legal advice to Quinn Group (Ireland) on the acquisition of Prague Hilton Hotel (largest single asset transaction in the country at that time).
Legal advice to Africa Israel Group (Israel) on the development of the Kajetanka luxury residential real estate development.
Legal advice to Exova Metech AB (Sweden) on acquisition of GSMobile Calibration s.r.o.
Legal advice to Avestus Capital Partners (Ireland) on sale of major central business hotel in Prague and retail arcade to Chinese investors, including restructuring to meet Chinese requirements.
Legal advice to Four Seasons Hotel Prague (Four Seasons operating company) on aspects of commercial operations, corporate structure and financing/security.
Legal advice to NAMA (National Asset Management Agency of Ireland) on ongoing aspects of consolidating and verifying security for its loan portfolio in the Czech Republic.
Legal advice to European Investment Bank (EIB) in relation to Czech jurisdiction aspects of financing and security in relation to European wide financing for the Eberspracher corporate group.
Legal advice to Barclays Bank and Royal Bank of Scotland on security package for Czech borrowers.
Legal advice to Ontex Global Group (The Netherlands) on Czech jurisdiction aspects of multiple group refinancing and global bond offerings.
Legal advice to Transfreight Automotive Logistics Europe (Japan) on management and operations of a Czech subsidiary.
Legal advice to Mitsui Corporation (Japan) on establishment of a Czech branch office.
Legal advice to North Carolina State University on the establishment and operations of its Czech Republic branch, the Prague Institute.
Advocate since 1993 (solicitor in Victoria, Australia).
- College of Law London (2001)
- LLB, B.Econ. (Hons.) Monash University, Melbourne, Australia
- The Law Society of England & Wales
- Czech Bar Association
- CORP INTL magazine, M&A Lawyer of the Year – Czech Republic 2015.
- German (passive)
- Head Office Prague
- Market Intelligence M&A Overview Czech Republic (2019, 2020, 2021 Lexology Getting the Deal Through series)
- Guest Editorial: From Suitcase Telephones and Polyester Suits to AI and ESG – CEE Legal Magazine September 2021
- The ABA Guide to International Business Negotiations, 3rd edition, Czech Republic chapter, published by the American Bar Association
- Cross-Border Mergers and Acquisitions - A Global Comparison, Czech Republic chapter, Wuhan University Press, editor – Dacheng Dentons Law Offices, Shanghai
- Guidance of Laws of the Silk Road Economic Belt and the 21st-Century Maritime Silk Road - Countries and Regions for Investors – Czech Republic chapter, published by the All China Lawyers’ Association
- Overseas Investments for Chinese Investors, Czech Republic chapter, Wuhan University Press, editor – Dacheng Dentons Law Offices, Shanghai