Drahomír Tomašuk partner
Drahomír Tomašuk is a partner of KŠB. In his practice, he focuses primarily on personal data protection, electronic communications law, IT law, e-commerce, company law and contract law. Drahomír is also active in the lecture and publishing spheres. He publishes in international professional publications and regularly lectures on personal data protection, electronic communications law and e-commerce.
Kocián Šolc Balaštík handles a full range of TMT matters for clients operating in areas such as IT, telecommunications (including satellite telecommunications), finance, media and automotive, among others. In addition to assisting with regulatory matters, other work includes advice to investors and corporate buyers on the acquisition of technology firms, as well as entry into the Czech market. Practice head Drahomír Tomašuk advises on IT/IP-related M&A, data protection and telecommunications/electronic communications.
LEGAL 500 2022
- TMT - Telecommunications, media and technology
- Compliance and internal investigations
- Mergers and acquisitions, due diligence, private equity, restructuring
Advising Pražská plynárenská Group on the responsibilities of the Data Protection Officer and related tasks.
Complete analysis of personal data processing in terms of compliance with the GDPR and drafting new internal and contractual documentation for ČEPRO.
Complete analysis of personal data processing in terms of compliance with the GDPR and drafting new internal and contractual documentation for Raiffeisenbank and mBank.
Drafting expert opinions and statements on selected GDPR principles for banking companies and registries.
Advising clients, such as Daimler, Škoda Auto and Škoda Auto DigiLab, DAF Trucks, and Deutsche Telekom on electronic communications law and personal data protection.
Advising the Lidl food chain on various aspects of processing the personal data of business partners, customers and employees.
Advising Solieta holding and Sandberg Capital Group on the acquisition of several companies engaged in BI solutions, webhosting, domains, etc.
Full-service advice to webhosting company WY Group.
Advocate since 2003.
- Drahomír Tomašuk is repeatedly included in the prestigious publication Who's Who Legal - Data as an expert on Data Privacy & Protection.
- International rating agency Legal 500 lists Drahomír Tomašuk as an expert in telecommunications law
Faculty of Law, West Bohemian University in Pilsen (Mgr. - 1999)
- Czech Bar Association
- German (passive)
- Head Office Prague
Lectures within KŠB Institut:
- How to set up an e-shop and an m-shop legally and tax-wise
- ePrivacy Regulation - what do you know about it?
- GDPR - one month into effect
- General Regulation on Personal Data Protection - current state of domestic legislation and selected key institutes of the new regulation
- General Regulation on Personal Data Protection - selected key institutes of the new regulation
- General regulations on Personal Data Protection and current topics in personal data protection
- Legal aspects of entering the start-up
- EU news in corporate data protection