Jiří Balaštík is an emeritus partner of KŠB. In his many years of experience, he focused on banking and financing, real estate law, mergers and acquisitions and project financing, including PPP.
Advocate since 1978.
- Jiří Balaštík was listed for numerous years by leading international rating agencies (Chambers & Partners, Who’s Who Legal - The International Who’s Who of Business Lawyers, PLC Which Lawyer, Legal 500) as an expert in corporate law, mergers and acquisitions and banking.
- In 2005, he received the Lawyer of the Year 2005 award - 1st place in the real estate category
- Law degree from Masaryk University, Brno (Mgr. - 1974, JUDr. - 1975)
- Czech Bar Association (member of the Board of Directors in 1990 - 1994, head of the Civil Law Section of the Czech Bar Association 1987 - 1990)
- International Bar Association
- Brussels Bar Association (2003 - 2008)
- Member of the Legislative Committee of the Czech Government (1989 - 1992)