Kateřina Lasák Slováčková
Kateřina Lasák Slováčková is a lawyer at KŠB. She specializes in public procurement and aid and contract law, as well as in administrative proceedings and litigation.
Legal advice in the field of public procurement (eg ŠKODA AUTO, ARAMARK, Lovochemie, Ostravské vodárny a kanalizace, OSTROV ZDRAVÍ, Astellas Pharma, companies from the ICOM group, Ministry of Transport, AWT, Skanska, companies from the Alpiq group, companies from the Pražská plynárenská group and others).
Legal advice in the field of subsidies (eg Statutory City of Pilsen, OSTROV ZDRAVÍ).
Legal advice on the contractual agenda and related business activities (eg ARAMARK, FERRERO, JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS).
Legal advice to companies active in the gas and energy sectors in the application of the Public Procurement Act.
Consultancy in the field of administrative law (among others Vodovody a kanalizace Pardubice, companies from the ICOM group, OSTROV ZDRAVÍ, ŠKODA AUTO).
Advocate since 2014
- Faculty of Law, Masaryk University in Brno (2004-2009)
- University of Wales, Aberystwyth (2008)
- Czech Bar Association
- Association for Public Procurement
- Head Office Prague
- Public Procurement in the Czech Republic, International Public Procurement, Centre of International Legal Studies, Thompson Reuters Westlaw and repeated updates of the publication
- Articles on Patria.cz
- lectures on Public Procurement themes within KŠB Institut
- lectures for selected KŠB clients (eg GE Power, Astellas Pharma, Lovochemie, Ensto Czech)