Miloslav Petrů is a lawyer at KŠB. He has extensive experience in representing large Czech and international clients before international and Czech arbitration bodies (including the International Center for Investment Dispute Resolution (ICSID) and the International Court of Arbitration ICC) and before international and Czech courts (including the European Court of Human Rights, EU courts, Constitutional Court of the Czech Republic and the Supreme Court of the Czech Republic).
Successfully representing clients in complex national and international arbitrations and national and international court proceedings, including cases involving billions of CZK.
Advocate since 2009.
- Faculty of Law, Masaryk University in Brno (Mgr. - 1998)
- Columbia Law School, New York City, USA (LL.M. - 2006)
- Czech Bar Association
- Arbitrator of the Arbitration Court attached to the Czech Republic's Chamber of Commerce and the Czech Republic's Agricultural Chamber
- Columbia Law School, Parker School Recognition for Achievement in International and Comparative Law, 2006
- Lawyer-career diplomat at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic from 1998 to 2006, including the position of legal adviser at the Permanent Mission of the Czech Republic to the UN in New York, 2002 to 2005