Richard Hamran is a lawyer at KŠB. In his practice, he specializes mainly in real estate law, construction law, insolvency law (including reorganizations), litigation and administrative proceedings.
Advice on due diligence of real estate projects (MSI, J&T, ARETE, Raiffeisen Leasing, Daimay).
M&A advice to MSI, ARETE, and Daimay.
Advising MSI, JTH, Česká spořitelna/ERSTE on preparing and negotiating joint developer projects.
Advice on lease agreements both to landlords and tenants (VGP, Mattoni 1873, Česká spořitelna/Erste, ARETE, Rubix).
Advising (or representing) JTH, Asental on/in administrative proceedings in connection with developer projects.
Advising Thyssenkrupp, Knorr-Bremse, Arlington, AKTOR, BBAM, AS Chemoprag on exercising creditor rights in insolvency proceedings.
Representing JTH Group, Mattoni 1873, Subway, Gelsenwasser, SMRC (including representation) in court proceedings before civil and administrative courts and arbitration tribunals in connection with real estate and development projects.
Corporate advice (Knorr-Bremse, ARETE, Skanska).
Advocate since 2015.
- Faculty of Law, Charles University in Prague (Mgr. - 2010, JUDr. - 2011, PhD. - 2022)
- European and International Law at the Europa-Institut, Saarland University, Germany (LL.M. - 2014/2015)
- Universität Hamburg, Germany - Ph.D fellowship (2014)
- Law School of L’Université Pierre Mendès France Grenoble - Degree in French law (2009/2010)
- Czech Bar Association
- Head Office Prague
- Hamran, Richard, Overview of the Bioethics Convention and its protocols (No. II. 6), Saar Blueprints, 01/2015EN, online: http://jean-monnet-saar.eu/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Bioethics_EN.pdf
- LASÁK, J. a kol. Zákon o obchodních korporacích. Obchodní zákoník. Srovnávací texty. Praha: Wolters Kluwer ČR a.s., 2013, s. 358. ISBN: 978-80-7357-346-1.
- Lectures within KŠB Institut on insolvency and real estate law.