Josef Novotný is a junior lawyer at KŠB specializing in litigation, M&A, real estate and construction law. Prior to joining KSB, he studied and worked for 10 years in the USA (Los Angeles, William Morris Agency) and 11 years in Belgium (Brussels, European Parliament).
- Faculty of Law, Westbohemian University in Plzeň (Mgr. - 2017)
- University of Maryland, Baltimore County (B.A. - 2004)
- Czech Bar Association
- Played competitive tennis (top 5 juniors in the Czech Republic, top 10 NCAA Div I).
- Won the 2004 Lightstruck Student Film Festival in Baltimore.
- Built a house, planted trees, fathered a daughter and a son.
- German (passive)
- Office Karlovy Vary