Karolina Vosátková is a lawyer at KŠB. She specialises in mergers and acquisitions and competition law.
- Mergers and acquisitions, due diligence, private equity, restructuring
- Competition, Unfair competition
Legal advisory to Sandberg Capital, JTZE (J&T Agriculture and Ecology) and Solitea (now Seyfor) on competition law issues related to acquisitions of several IT and real estate companies.
Legal advisory to M&M reality holding on the sale of 50% of shares to the real estate group EHS.
Advocate since 2023.
- Faculty of Law, Charles University in Prague (Mgr. - 2017)
- University of East Anglia (2015/2016, Graduate Diploma in Law - 2017/2018)
- Czech Bar Association
- Head Office Prague
- Restructuring Laws and Regulations in the Czech Republic, CEE Legal Matters Comparative Legal Guide: Restructuring 2022