The Legal 500 2021 Recommends KŠB in Ten Areas of Expertise15/04/21 / News
After being awarded by Chambers Europe, KŠB also defended its position among the best-rated law firms in the Czech Republic in the latest publication “The Legal 500 EMEA 2021” from renowned British rating company “The Legal 500”, succeeding in ten of the eleven rated areas:
- Banking, finance and capital markets
- Commercial, Corporate and M&A
- Dispute Resolution
- EU and Competition
- Projects and Energy
- Real Estate and Construction
At the same time, “The Legal 500” ranked 18 KŠB lawyers and tax advisors among important experts recommended by clients on the Czech market
The yearbook chapter “Leading Individuals” once again includes Pavel Dejl in two categories (dispute resolution, EU and competition). Clients refer to Pavel as “clever and canny in achieving his clients’ goals.“
For several years now, “The Legal 500” has included Martin Šolc as an commercial, corporate and M&A law expert in the prestigious “Hall of Fame”.
In the field of projects and energy, Václav Rovenský is recommended as a “Leading Individual”. Václav was also named an expert on employment and real estate and construction law.
Other KŠB experts who were named and recommended by “The Legal 500” are as follows:
- Dagmar Dubecká (commercial, corporate and M&A)
- Jiří Horník (real estate and construction)
- Petr Kasík (banking, finance and capital markets, commercial, corporate and M&A)
- Martin Krejčí (banking, finance and capital markets, real estate and construction)
- Vlastimil Pihera (banking, finance and capital markets); clients refer to Vlastimil as “excellent in the theoretical aspect but also exceptional with his professional connections within the industry and interpersonal skills”.
- Sylvie Sobolová (dispute resolution, EU and competition, IP). Clients praise her “forceful personality”.
- Drahomír Tomašuk (commercial, corporate and M&A, IP, TMT)
- Hana Heroldová (IP)
- Tomáš Sequens (projects & energy) is recommended by clients for his “sense of detail and high expertise in each area of law, great communication, and the ability to explain a discussed topic”.
- Ján Béreš (commercial, corporate and M&A)
- Michal Hanuš (employment)
- Martin Vráb (EU and competition)
- Jaroslav Zahradníček (TMT); clients like Jaroslav for his “excellent work” and for being “great to work with, very responsive”.
The “Legal 500” ranking is the result of an analysis of a number of criteria, with the experience and opinions of law firm clients themselves having the greatest weight. Therefore, we would especially like to give special thanks to all of our clients for their trust and positive feedback for our work.